ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!
We invite you, your family and friends to the 5th Annual Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion®, a three day Cruisin’ Classic Car Show on September 15-17, 2017. Join us as a vendor, bring your classic car, or come to stroll along the historic tree lined Euclid Avenue to admire the beauty of these fabulous vehicles. This annual event, held on the third weekend in September, is free to the public and encompasses approximately twenty two city blocks with cars and hot rods parking and cruisin’ for three days along the streets of downtown Ontario, California. This family friendly event encompasses 22 square blocks including Ontario Town Square near Ontario City Hall at 303 East “B” Street, Ontario, CA 91764. Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion entertains over 200,000 car enthusiasts and spectators.
EVENT DATES AND TIMES
Friday, September 15, 2017 – 5pm to 10pm
Saturday, September 16, 2017 – 9am to 10pm
Sunday, September 17, 2017 – 9am to 1pm
- Friday and Saturday – buy your chance to win! At the Info booth
- $1 per ticket, 7 for $5, 25 for $20 – sold until Saturday at 6pm
- Winner announced at 6:45pm on Saturday 9/16 at Ontario Town Square – winner must be present
- $5 to Play – best hand wins $500
- Pick up your official card and map at the Information booth
- 5 businesses on Euclid Avenue will participate to have you select a card and build your hand – the best poker hand wins
- Winner announced at 6:30pm on Saturday 9/16 at Ontario Town Square
- Ugly Hawaiian Shirt Contest
- Friday, September 15, 2017
- Dig deep in your closets and find that one ugly Hawaiian shirt – wear it with pride on Friday night to kick off Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion and you could be eligible to Win a $50 gift card from Ontario Mills!
- Gather at Ontario Town Square for our Aloha Friday event!
- 7:00pm – Hawaiian Dancers
- 7:45pm – Ugly shirts unite at the front of the stage. Our fashion experts will randomly select the ugliest shirts in the crowd. Finalist will determined and some lucky ugly shirt will be awarded the honor by Uncle Joe Benson with The Sound and Uncle Joe’s Garage.
- 8:00pm – Live concert by the Surf City All Stars – a tribute band to the Beach Boys.
BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS WITH BO BICE
LIVE IN CONCERT At Ontario Town Square
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2017 AT 8:00pm
Grammy award winning Blood, Sweat, and Tears with hits like “You’ve Made Me So Very Happy”, “Spinning Wheel”, “Roller Coaster” and so many more amazing songs will be on stage with lead singer Bo Bice. Bo Bice is one of America’s most popular modern day southern rock singers. Bo’s epic run on American Idol as runner up to Carrie Underwood in 2005 is still one of the most watched seasons in the shows history. This concert is free to attend in honor of the 5th anniversary of Route 66 Cruisin’ Reunion!
BREAKFAST WITH BRITAINS FINEST
At Ontario Town Square
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17 – 9:00 AM
Premier Food Services presents a fabulous Breakfast for the cruisers, families, and spectators! Stop by for breakfast and enjoy the sounds of one of the best Beatles’ cover bands around.
AWARD INFORMATION: CLICK HERE